Vegetable Salad – The Perfect Lunch!October 31, 2014
Dress up tonight & dress your salads tomorrow! With all the candy and sweets available on Halloween, it’s easy to load up on the sugars and carbs. Get back to eating healthy fast with this simple, scrumptious salad!
For more videos on diet & nutrition, check out of Life+ TV Page >> HERE!
In his spare time Brandon enjoys spending time with his wife and kids, running, working out, hiking kayaking & paddleboarding. He values spending time with his close friends, especially enjoying a meal from his barbeque. As a Philadelphia native, Brandon is always on a quest to find the best east coast style pizza in town.
Latest posts by Brandon Buehler, PT, DPT, OCS (see all)
- Healthy Eats: Cedar Plank Salmon - December 27, 2016
- Health Redefined: Living with Purpose - July 14, 2016
- Health Redefined: Margins & Rest - June 09, 2016
- Health Redefined: Love Actually - April 21, 2016
- Health Redefined: Plans Will Prevail - April 14, 2016
- Health Redefined: Step Up to the Plate - March 03, 2016
- Health Redefined: The Secret Sauce- Exercise! - February 16, 2016
- Health Redefined: You Are What You Eat (and Drink!) - January 26, 2016
- Health Redefined: Pain is Not Normal or Necessary - January 07, 2016
- Health Redefined: Grandma’s Wisdom on Health - December 29, 2015
- Health Redefined: Changing Your Mind - December 03, 2015
- Health “Redefined”: What Does it Mean to be Healthy? - August 06, 2015
- How to Relieve Your Laptop Neck Pain - April 24, 2015
- Help You Fulfill Your Health Goals, Yoda Will! - March 12, 2015
- Which Path Will You Choose? - December 31, 2014
- Vegetable Salad – The Perfect Lunch! - October 31, 2014
- Welcome to the Life+ Blog - September 28, 2014
SIGN UP FOR
LIFE+ is a FREE membership
• Informative Newsletters
• Health & Wellness Tips
• Videos from Our Experts
• Special offers
…and much more!
It's #TherapyThursday! Our Newport director recently took a course called Functional Mobilization of the Upper Extremities from @ipafmt. David learned an integrative approach to assess and treat the shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand. If you have arm or shoulder pain, come see us!
🤸♂️ Our newest blog from Christy Nguyen PT, DPT on "Self-Soft Tissue Mobilization for the Hamstrings" is up on the blog! If you want to improve the flexibility of your hamstrings and reduce pain, give this a try: http://ow.ly/w5eA50FbUhl
☀️ It's #TravelTuesday! The Buehler family recently took their #CBPTshirt to Maui for some fun in the sun! If your #CBPTshirt has gone somewhere recently, tag us or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and share your pain-free summer fun! 🌊
🎉 Congratulations to Marissa Hall for 5️⃣ years with CBPT!!! We appreciate your dedication and commitment to our team and patients! Cheers to many more years of amazing care & service! 🌟
😷 The recent recommendations from the CDC clarifies that wearing masks is still the standard for ALL medical facilities, including physical therapy. 💙 Thanks for your continued trust as we continue to provide the safest care possible for all patients! #covid19 #masks