Grilled Bananas with Mixed Berries & Vanilla Pudding RecipeSeptember 27, 2018
0 like / 0 Comment
Are you looking for the perfect simple and healthy dessert as the summer cools down? We have the perfect suggestion!
- 1 banana, cut in half and left in peel
- Cooking Oil
- 1 dollop of light-vanilla pudding
- Fresh raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries for garnish
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Brush the cut side of the banana with light cooking oil and grill until golden brown (about 2 min). I like to make sure the banana has a crispy outside.
- Turn over and grill for an additional 30-45 seconds until the banana is cooked all the way through.
- Add a dollop on the center of the cooked banana.
- Garnish with fresh berries and enjoy!