Overnight Zoats RecipeJune 27, 2019
0 like / 0 Comment
Zoats are overnight oats with zucchini. Zucchini contains zero fat, and is rich in fiber and vitamins. These are easy to make, delicious, and packed with nutrients! These can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days so it’s great for people who meal prep.
Yields 2 servings
- 1 cup oats
- 1 ½ cup milk or unsweetened dairy alternative (i.e. Almond milk, soy milk)
- ½ cup grated zucchini
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds (optional)
- Toppings of choice: chopped walnuts, sliced bananas, berries, almond butter, chocolate chips, maple syrup, etc.
- Mix all ingredients except for the toppings in a jar or container with a lid.
- Place in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Bring out of the fridge in the morning and stir.
- Top with desired toppings and enjoy cold or warmed to your liking.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.