How to Make Guilt-Free PancakesJune 14, 2016
0 like / 0 Comment
I love my carbs and, on top of that, I love to eat.
However, I do not like paying the cost for eating an excess amount of carbs.
You feel me?
It is that very reason why I love making and eating protein pancakes.
They are not only easy to make but good for you!
Benefits of a Protein Packed Breakfast
- helps with weight loss management
- helps maintain lean muscle with weight loss
- keeps you feeling full for a longer period of time
- reduces the amount of calories you eat throughout the day
- helps fuel your metabolism
- 1/4 cup or egg white from 1 egg
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1 tbs vanilla almond milk, skim milk, or soy milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 banana (mashed)- mash first, then add!!
- 1 tsp chia seeds (optional)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- Handful of fresh blueberries
- Cut up banana pieces
- Add ingredients in a bowl and stir.
- Pour into a pan that has been sprayed with oil cooking spray- heat on medium.
- Cook one side until you see bubbles forming in your pancake. Be careful not to leave it on one side too long because the pancakes are easy to burn!
- Carefully flip the pancake over and cook on the other size until the middle is done.
- Add agave syrup or 100% maple syrup to your hearts content!
- Add one tbsp of peanut butter, blueberries, and sliced bananas to top off your masterpiece!
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.