Where in the World is Your CBPT T-Shirt 2019August 09, 2019
Our patients have been traveling the globe this summer! We’ve had some fantastic entries into the “Where in the World is Your CBPT Shirt Game” this year! Check out some of the fantastic places our patients have gone and view a slideshow of the amazing entries from this summer!
Our fantastic patients and their #CBPTshirts:
- Visited the Sydney Opera House in Australia
- Enjoyed a relaxing Las Vegas vacation
- Experienced the Gilroy Garlic Festival
- Explored the country of Greenland
- Adventured across the pond to England
- Soaked in beautiful weather in Lake Tahoe
- Went ATV-riding and hiking in Hawaii
- Visited the 9/11 Memorial in New York
- Played volleyball with an international team in Pula, Croatia
- Went back to dog agility training
- Fished in Idaho
- Visited college at Washington State University
- Cleaned up Newport Beach
- Hiked in Hawaii
- Toured around Sofia, Bulgaria
Where has your CBPT shirt gone or done? Send us your pictures to win in this month!
Our June 2019 winner, Carol, was thrilled to be back to training her dog, Tuck, with agility drills in her #CBPTshirt – pain free! Proud of her and her pup!
Our July 2016 winner, Sam, had the opportunity to play in the Global Challenge Volleyball Tournament in Pula, Croatia! She played with a team from Osaka, Japan and enjoyed playing her favorite sport – pain free!
Still traveling the world? We’re always thrilled to hear how our patients are doing! Please keep up updated with all that you’re doing PAIN FREE!