Where in the World is Your CBPT Shirt Contest 2015August 05, 2015
Our patients have been traveling the globe this summer! We’ve had some fantastic entries into the “Where in the World is Your CBPT Shirt Game” this year! Check out some of the fantastic places our patients have gone, see a world map of all of the entries and view a slideshow of the amazing entries thus far!
So far, our fantastic patients and their #CBPTshirts have:
- Watched USA Women’s National Team win at the finals in Vancouver, BC
- Hiked at to the top of Hermit Gulch Trail at Catalina Island
- Wake Surfed at Shasta Lake, CA for the first time
- Boogie Boarded in Newport Beach
- Raced in the Jr. Drag Racing League Western Conference Finals in Utah
- Visited and enjoyed Bear Lake, Utah
- Hiked to Oxbow Bend in Grand Tetons National Park in Wyoming
- Adventured through the Narrows in Zion National Park in Utah
- Traveled to Mt. Rushmore in North Dakota
- Caught a Phillies’ Game in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Traveled by airplane to Minnesota to visit family
- Visited the Grand Palace in Brussels, Belgium
- Saw the Berlin Wall in Germany
- Toured the German Chancellery and Reichstag Government Building in Berlin, Germany
- Visited St. Vitus Cathedral and overlooked the city of Prague in the Czech Republic
- Caught a sunset at the beach in Maui
- Ventured to Lake Louise in Alberta, Canada
- Adventured to the small village of HouTong, China
- Visited Rainbow Falls in Mammoth as a family!
Where has your shirt gone? Submit your pictures for your chance to win the monthly CBPT shirt contest this summer!
Our June 2015 winner had a fantastic time jumping in the waves, boogie boarding and enjoying the beach! She says, “It’s so great to feel like my old self again – no, better yet, my young self – thanks to Mandy and her PT team!”
Our July 2015 winner, Jack, wore his shirt to a baseball game in Philadelphia! Jack says, “Phillies, Liberty Bell, Independence Hall and……Philly Cheesesteaks. It was a wonderful trip and it was PAIN FREE.”
Our August 2015 winner, Janie, wore her shirt to Lake Louise in Alberta, Canada! Janie says, “It was a beautiful place!”
Still traveling the world? We’re always thrilled to hear how our patients are doing! Please keep up updated with all that you’re doing PAIN FREE!
Click below for a closer view of the World Map!
Click through a slideshow below of our fantastic world travelers!