Operation Christmas Child 2022: JOIN US!October 11, 2022
This holiday season, join Coury & Buehler Physical Therapy as we partner with Operation Christmas Child and give boxes filled with gifts to children all over the world. For some children, this will be their first-ever Christmas gift, so join us in spreading the Christmas spirit!
3 Simple Steps to Give
- PICK a gender (boy or girl) & an age group (2-4, 5-9, 10-14)
- FILL up a shoebox (or shoebox-size container) with small gifts or practical items - CLICK HERE FOR IDEAS!
- PRINT a label HERE to follow your box. (If you’re able, include a $10 donation to cover shipping!)
Get the whole family involved and put together multiple boxes if you’d like! This is an opportunity you won’t want to miss this holiday season!
- Toys: Include items that children will immediately embrace such as dolls, toy cars, stuffed animals, kazoos, harmonicas, yo-yo’s, jump ropes, balls, toys that light up and make noise (with extra batteries), etc.
- School Supplies: pens, pencils and sharpeners, crayons, markers, notebooks, paper, solar calculators, coloring and picture books, etc.
- Non-Liquid Hygiene Items: toothbrushes, bar soap, combs, washcloths, etc.
- Accessories: t-shirts, socks, hats, sunglasses, hair clips, jewelry, watches, flashlights (with extra batteries), etc.
- A Personal Note: You may enclose a note to the child and a photo of yourself or your family. If you include your name and address, the child may be able to write back.
- Do Not Include: Used or damaged items; war-related items such as toy guns, knives, or military figures; chocolate or food; out-of-date candy; liquids or lotions; medications or vitamins; breakable items such as snow globes or glass containers; aerosol cans.
For a list of CBPT drop-off locations, click here: https://cbphysicaltherapy.com/tour/
For more information or any questions, please email or call us. We hope you’ll join us in giving!
How to Pack a Box for Operation Christmas Child
Here are some pictures of our team packing boxes last year!