Safe Spine Alignment While ExercisingJune 13, 2017
To decrease the risk of injury to your back and neck and increase the benefits of your exercises, watch this video! You’ll learn the correct positioning of the ears, shoulders, and hips alignment for proper spine position. Learn this important principle to prevent injuries while doing lunges, step-up’s, squats and other common exercises.
Get injury prevention tips straight to your inbox!
Sign up for Life+ here to receive injury prevention and additional health and wellness tips from our experts!
Is exercising painful?
Sign up for a FREE Assessment with CBPT! Don’t let pain or injury limit you from doing your fitness activities. Schedule a FREE assessment with CBPT today!
LIFE+ TV is filled with practical video tips from our experts to help you pursue your healthiest life. This is filled with helpful videos on preventing pain or injuries, healthy recipes, exercises and more!
Latest posts by LIFE+ TV (see all)
- LIFE+TV: Salad for lunch — Nutritious & Delicious! - April 25, 2018
- LIFE+ TV: The Best Post-Surgical Shoulder Stretch - March 29, 2018
- LIFE+ TV: The Best Shoulder Exercise for Optimal Shoulder Health - February 28, 2018
- LIFE+ TV: Ditch The Pain and Travel With Ease! - January 30, 2018
- LIFE+ TV: Lacing Techniques for Running Shoes - October 30, 2017
- LIFE+ TV: Proper Stretching Tips - September 27, 2017
- Life+ TV: Avoid Exercise Burnout - July 19, 2017
- Safe Spine Alignment While Exercising - June 13, 2017
- LIFE+ TV: Sit with Less Back Pain - May 30, 2017
- Michael M’s Success Story - May 25, 2017
- Bonnie V.’s Success Story - May 02, 2017
- Life + TV: Decreasing Pain On The Road - April 25, 2017
- Snez V.’s Success Story - April 06, 2017
- Brisa P.’s Success Story - March 30, 2017
- Life+ TV: The Ultimate Breakfast - March 09, 2017
- Life+ TV: How To Choose The Best Running Shoe - February 16, 2017
- Nancy H.’s Success Story - February 07, 2017
- Life+ TV: Healthy Snacks - January 24, 2017
- Michael W.’s Success Story - January 12, 2017
- Life+ TV: Workout at Work - December 20, 2016
- Monique S.’s Success Story - December 01, 2016
- Life+ TV: Sleeping Positions for Optimal Health - November 10, 2016
- Mei Ti C.’s Success Story - November 08, 2016
- Life+ TV: Travel with Less Pain - October 27, 2016
- Dale W.’s Success Story - October 06, 2016
- Life+ TV: Mid-Back & Rib Pain - September 06, 2016
- Michelle C.’s Success Story - September 01, 2016
- Life+ TV: Knee Pain - August 09, 2016
- Life+ TV: Am I at Risk for Low Back Pain? - July 28, 2016
- Life+ TV: Low Back Pain - July 12, 2016
- Life+ TV: Dynamic Warm-Up - June 28, 2016
- Life+ TV: Neck Pain - June 07, 2016
- Beatrice S.’s Success Story - June 02, 2016
- Workout at Work: How to Stay Healthy at Your Desk - April 22, 2015
SIGN UP FOR
LIFE+ is a FREE membership
• Informative Newsletters
• Health & Wellness Tips
• Videos from Our Experts
• Special offers
…and much more!
🌺 It's that time of year again - HAWAIIAN SHIRT FRIDAYS are back at CBPT! We've had some fun entries in this year's contest! If you have an upcoming appointment on a Friday, be sure to wear your best #alohagear for your chance to win a prize! #fridayfun #physicaltherapy
It's #TherapyThursday! Our Newport director recently took a course called Functional Mobilization of the Upper Extremities from @ipafmt. David learned an integrative approach to assess and treat the shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand. If you have arm or shoulder pain, come see us!
🤸♂️ Our newest blog from Christy Nguyen PT, DPT on "Self-Soft Tissue Mobilization for the Hamstrings" is up on the blog! If you want to improve the flexibility of your hamstrings and reduce pain, give this a try: http://ow.ly/w5eA50FbUhl
☀️ It's #TravelTuesday! The Buehler family recently took their #CBPTshirt to Maui for some fun in the sun! If your #CBPTshirt has gone somewhere recently, tag us or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and share your pain-free summer fun! 🌊
🎉 Congratulations to Marissa Hall for 5️⃣ years with CBPT!!! We appreciate your dedication and commitment to our team and patients! Cheers to many more years of amazing care & service! 🌟