[EXTENDED] Operation Christmas Child 2017: JOIN US!October 16, 2017
[EXTENDED] Bring your box to ANY CBPT Location by FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 17!
This holiday season, join with Coury & Buehler Physical Therapy as we partner with Operation Christmas Child and give boxes filled with gifts for children all over the world. For some children, this will be their first Christmas gift ever, so join us in spreading the Christmas spirit!
5 Simple Steps to Give
- PICK a gender (boy or girl), age group (2-4, 5-9, 10-14)
- FILL a shoebox or plastic box equivalent with gifts (use the info packed on the side for ideas!)
- ATTACH a gender/age label (Click HERE!)
- PLACE a $9 donation for shipping in the box (give your gift online OR make a check out to Samaritan’s Purse)
- BRING the box to any CBPT office by FRIDAY, November 17!
- Toys: Include items that children will immediately embrace such as dol[EXTENDED] Operation Christmas Child 2017: JOIN US!ls, toy cars, stuffed animals, kazoos, harmonicas, yo-yo’s, jump ropes, balls, toys that light up and make noise (with extra batteries), etc.
- School Supplies: pens, pencils and sharpeners, crayons, markers, notebooks, paper, solar calculators, coloring and picture books, etc.
- Non-Liquid Hygiene Items: toothbrushes, bar soap, combs, washcloths, etc.
- Accessories: t-shirts, socks, hats, sunglasses, hair clips, jewelry, watches, flashlights (with extra batteries), etc.
- A Personal Note: You may enclose a note to the child and a photo of yourself or your family. If you include your name and address, the child may be able to write back.
- Do Not Include: Used or damaged items; war-related items such as toy guns, knives or military figures; chocolate or food; out-of-date candy; liquids or lotions; medications or vitamins; breakable items such as snow globes or glass containers; aerosol cans.
For more information or any questions, please email or call us. We hope you’ll join us in giving!