[EXTENDED] Operation Christmas Child 2015: JOIN US!October 05, 2015
This holiday season, join with Coury & Buehler Physical Therapy as we give boxes filled with gifts for children all over the world through Operation Christmas Child. For some children, this will be their first Christmas gift…EVER!
5 Simple Steps to Give
- PICK a gender (boy or girl), age group (2-4, 5-9, 10-14)
- FILL a shoebox or plastic box equivalent with gifts (use the info packed on the side for ideas!)
- ATTACH a gender/age label (Click HERE!)
- PLACE a $7 donation for shipping in the box (give your gift online OR make a check out to Samaritan’s Purse)
- BRING the box to any CBPT office by THURSDAY, NOV 19th!
Get the whole family involved and put together multiple boxes if you’d like! This is an opportunity you won’t want to miss this holiday season!!!
- Toys: Include items that children will immediately embrace such as dolls, toy cars, stuffed animals, kazoos, harmonicas, yo-yos, jump ropes, balls, toys that light up and make noise (with extra batteries), etc.
- School Supplies: pens, pencils and sharpeners, crayons, markers, notebooks, paper, solar calculators, coloring and picture books, etc.
- Non-Liquid Hygiene Items: toothbrushes, bar soap, combs, washcloths, etc.
- Accessories: t-shirts, socks, hats, sunglasses, hair clips, jewelry, watches, flashlights (with extra batteries), etc.
- A Personal Note: You may enclose a note to the child and a photo of yourself or your family. If you include your name and address, the child may be able to write back.
- Do Not Include: Used or damaged items; war-related items such as toy guns, knives or military figures; chocolate or food; out-of-date candy; liquids or lotions; medications or vitamins; breakable items such as snow globes or glass containers; aerosol cans.
For more information or any questions, please email or call us. We hope you’ll join us in giving!