Rafael LeePT, DPT
Rafael was born in Seoul, South Korea then emigrated to Ecuador in South America, where is where his name, Saint Raphael, is derived from. He then moved to his final destination in California. He was raised in the Inland Empire before attending college at the University of California, Irvine. After falling in love with Orange County, he flew up north to attend the joint Doctor of Physical Therapy programs at the University of California, San Francisco and San Francisco State University.
EDUCATION & SPECIALIZATION
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (University of California, San Francisco & San Francisco State University)
- Bachelor of Science in Biology (University of California, Irvine)
- A.A.M.T. Certified Spinal Manipulation I (SMT-I)
- Certified in Graston Technique I (GT-I)
- Certified in Myofascial Decompression (MFDc)
INTERESTS & HOBBIES
On the weekends you will find Rafael and his wife Jennifer traveling all over southern California looking for the next great bite of food. His household is divided in a huge NorCal vs SoCal rivalry pitting his Dodgers and Lakers vs. his wife’s Giants and Warriors teams.