Christina YuPT, DPT
Christina received her B.S. at the University of California, Santa Cruz, and Doctor of Physical Therapy at the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences.
Christina knew that she wanted to go into the medical field when she was in elementary school. She knew that she wanted to be a part of patients’ lives and help them get healthier. Initially, Christina wanted to be a Family Physician but later realized that such a path would not afford her the ability to build relationships and truly understand her patients. In college, Christina’s mother directed her toward physical therapy which fulfills all of her lifelong desires in a career.
The greatest reward of physical therapy is being part of the process to help patients achieve their goals and return to activities that add to their quality of life.
EDUCATION & SPECIALIZATION
- Doctor of Physical Therapy from University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences from University of California, Santa Cruz
INTERESTS & HOBBIES
In her spare time, Christina enjoys reading, eating, hiking, traveling, spending time with friends and family, and more eating. She considers herself a “fangirl” of many sorts, and loves everything Disney, Harry Potter, Star Wars, and Lord of the Rings. She is also an Anaheim Ducks and Manchester United fan.
- 5 Basic Swiss Ball Exercises To Strengthen Your Core
- 5 Myths About Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy
- 5 Lower Body Stretches To Do At Your Desk
- Active & Fun Date Ideas Under $20
- Best apps to keep up the cardio
- 5 Killer Plank Exercises to Shake Up Your Workout
- Five Exercises to Do With a Partner
- Concussions: The Injuries You Can’t See
- The Importance of Actively Aging
- Season’s Eatings Summer Edition: Baked Zucchini Fries
- ACL Tears: To Fix or Not to Fix?