Physical Therapy Aide InternLocation(s): Tustin / Santa Ana, Irvine, Lake Forest, Brea, Newport Beach, Orange, Anaheim / Anaheim Hills
Title: Physical Therapy Aide Intern
Status: Part Time (15-20 Hours/week)
Our Physical Therapy Aide Internship program is a perfect opportunity for someone that is passionate about the field of physical therapy and is confident that this is a field they would like to pursue. As an intern in our company you will gain valuable experience assisting our Physical Therapist and Aide staff in caring for our patients. You will have an integral role in the care we provide for our patients as you learn all of the responsibilities involved in being a physical therapy aide.
Following are some of the responsibilities:
- Monitor patients on specific exercise programs
- Help educate patients on exercises
- Assist physical therapists in setting up patients on modalities (ice & stim, ultrasound)
- Help clean tables and equipment after patient use
- Most importantly, caring for each patient in a professional manner in various aspects of their rehabilitation
- Caring, energetic, positive, friendly, enthusiastic applicant
- Loves to help people and is passionate about the field of physical therapy
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have a strong ability to multi-task
- Experience as a physical therapy aide or related experience is not required. We have an intensive training program for the right candidate to allow them to gain the experience needed.