Physical TherapistLocation(s): Anaheim / Anaheim Hills, Brea, Irvine, Lake Forest, Newport Beach, Orange, Tustin / Santa Ana
Are you looking for a great place to start your career, with an environment that allows for growth and advancement? Are you an experienced physical therapist looking to develop your skills and further your career? Are you looking for a competitive salary with benefits and supported continuing education? If so, Coury & Buehler Physical Therapy has an incredible opportunity to start your career or further your career. We have openings for Physical Therapists who desire to be part of a team that is committed to giving the absolute best care.
We are a 100% Physical Therapist-owned private practice that focuses on Orthopedics, Spine and Sports Medicine. Our Brea, Orange, Anaheim, Irvine, & Lake Forest facilities are growing both in size and reputation. Our clientele consists of a mix of post-surgical, sports and orthopedic patients with some Workers’ Compensation and Medicare patients. There are significant opportunities for growth and advancement. We place a high emphasis on continuing education, mentoring and development of treatment skills in order to continue to provide the highest level of care.
The position includes:
- Very competitive compensation package
- Bonus System based on performance
- Continuing Education Compensation
- Mentoring Program (year-long mentoring program for new grads)
- Health Benefits
- IRA (with company contribution)
- Paid time-off
- Numerous growth opportunities
- Caring, energetic, positive, friendly, enthusiastic applicant
- Loves to help people and is passionate about the field of physical therapy
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have a strong desire to grow as a physical therapist
- Must have the ability to work well with a close knit team
- Must have strong manual therapy skills
- Must have the ability provide postural, functional, and sport specific retraining
- Must be able to create specific therapeutic exercise programs.