Back Office ReceptionistLocation(s): Brea
Title: Back Office Receptionist
Status: Full Time & Part Time applicants welcome!
This is a great experience for someone who has administrative skills, enjoys helping people, and is looking to grow professionally. Job responsibilities will include:
- Providing the highest level of customer service
- Take customer calls and provide accurate, satisfactory answers to their inquiries and concerns
- New patient intakes & scheduling patients
- Review patient accounts, providing updates and information
- Routing calls to the correct departments, as well as handling various other administrative tasks
- Effectively communicating with Physical Therapists, patients, and other team members
The candidate must enjoy helping others, as this is the main focus of our business.
We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented, and hard-working individual with experience in customer service and administrative responsibilities. The candidate must enjoy helping others, as this is the main focus of our business. Candidate must also possess:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A great eye for detail
- The ability to multitask and work well with others on the team
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environments
- Phone skills, including familiarity with complex or multi-line phone systems
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- A patient and empathetic attitude
Our company is rapidly expanding and there are many opportunities for advancement.