- Our MissionRelieve pain, retrain movement, and restore function to help you get back to what you've been missing, because life feels good pain free!
- Our StoryHow do two physical therapists set out to change the way physical therapy is practiced? We dream big.
- Our ValuesOur approach to treating patients is unique, but simple. We treat people, not just their pain.
- Our Team
- Our Services
- ServicesWe specialize in Orthopedics, Spine Care and Sports Medicine.
- OrthopedicWe have a team of board-certified orthopedic specialists to service a wide range of patients' needs.
- SpineOur physical therapists specialize in proven spinal treatments that help restore patients to their normal function as quickly as possible.
- SportsOur sports medicine specialists, certified athletic trainers, and certified strength and conditioning specialists can help you get back on track, fast!
- Success Stories
- Location & Contact
Our approach to treating patients is unique but simple. We treat people, not just their pain.
Aches and pains. Soreness. Stiffness. The inability to move, twist, bend, throw, sit, or even walk. Lost productivity, lower quality of life, and lost sleep.
The human body can sometimes seem like an extremely fragile machine. Luckily, with the correct physical therapy, it can also be a resilient one. At Coury & Buehler Physical Therapy, we specialize in targeting affected areas with the latest, most advanced therapies – and healing the whole patient with our extraordinary level of compassionate, individualized care.
- Personalized evaluation: Each patient will receive a comprehensive individual evaluation with one of our highly skilled physical therapists.
- Hands-on manual therapy: Each session includes gentle, expert mobilization of the affected area(s) using specialized manual therapy techniques.
- Directed therapeutic exercise: Patients are guided through exercises tailored to their individual needs in our state-of-the-art gym that are designed to increase mobility, strengthen, and promote swift healing.
- Biomechanical and functional retraining: Patients relearn how to do the tasks that may now be impossible or painful, whether it’s throwing a baseball or sitting at a desk properly. This helps prevent recurrence and improves function.
- Innovative, proven treatments: We pride ourselves on staying at the forefront of research in physical therapy medicine. We are constantly improving our treatments based on the latest medical research and best practices.
- Patient representative: This dedicated staff member is your coach and advocate for as long as you are in our care. After your first week of treatment, you will receive a letter and phone call from our patient representative to welcome you and answer any questions you may have. Over the course of your treatment, you’ll also meet to discuss your progress. We want to make sure you are totally satisfied at every step of the process.
- Seamless communication: The patient, our staff, and the referring doctor work as a team throughout the course of the treatment.