- Our MissionRelieve pain, retrain movement, and restore function to help you get back to what you've been missing, because life feels good pain free!
- Our StoryHow do two physical therapists set out to change the way physical therapy is practiced? We dream big.
- Our ValuesOur approach to treating patients is unique, but simple. We treat people, not just their pain.
- Our Team
- Our Services
- ServicesWe specialize in Orthopedics, Spine Care and Sports Medicine.
- OrthopedicWe have a team of board-certified orthopedic specialists to service a wide range of patients' needs.
- SpineOur physical therapists specialize in proven spinal treatments that help restore patients to their normal function as quickly as possible.
- SportsOur sports medicine specialists, certified athletic trainers, and certified strength and conditioning specialists can help you get back on track, fast!
- Success Stories
- Location & Contact
Thank you for inquiring about the following open position: Patient Services Representative
This page will provide you with more information about our company and this position. Feel free to spend time on the rest of our website in order to learn more about our company!
Coury & Buehler Physical Therapy was born out of a vision of creating the ultimate physical therapy company that provides the best service to those we serve along with being the best place for our team members to work.
Our company has quickly become known as a company that provides the highest level of care and service possible. We are a place renowned for exceptional customer service, total professionalism, and warm, compassionate treatment. We have assembled a team of the best and brightest individuals possible.
Most importantly, every member of the Coury & Buehler Physical Therapy team shares the same vision and values. We are a company where you know that your work matters – where we make a difference in the lives of everyone who walks through our doors.
Coury & Buehler Physical Therapy is growing rapidly in size and reputation throughout Orange County with locations currently in Brea, Orange, Anaheim, and Irvine. We provide afun and challenging environment with much opportunity for growth and advancement.
Following is our ‘Team Creed’ which is a short statement that defines what we do here.
A culture of caring and service, for patients and each other.
Please visit our website for more information: www.CBPhysicalTherapy.com
HOW TO APPLY
We currently have positions available in our Brea, Orange, Anaheim and Irvine locations. Email us your resume today to see if you are qualified to be a part of our team.
We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented, and hard working individual with experience in administrative duties. The candidate must enjoy helping others, as this is the main focus of our business. Candidate must also possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, a great eye for detail, and the ability to multitask and work well with others on the team. This candidate must also have good knowledge of MS Word and Excel and a verifiable history of getting things done.
This is a great experience for someone who has administrative skills, enjoys helping people, and is looking to grow professionally. Administrative duties will include providing the highest level of customer service, greeting and scheduling patients, answering phone calls, as well as handling various other administrative tasks. Our company is rapidly expanding and there are many opportunities for advancement.