- Our MissionRelieve pain, retrain movement, and restore function to help you get back to what you've been missing, because life feels good pain free!
- Our StoryHow do two physical therapists set out to change the way physical therapy is practiced? We dream big.
- Our ValuesOur approach to treating patients is unique, but simple. We treat people, not just their pain.
- Our Team
- Our Services
- ServicesWe specialize in Orthopedics, Spine Care and Sports Medicine.
- OrthopedicWe have a team of board-certified orthopedic specialists to service a wide range of patients' needs.
- SpineOur physical therapists specialize in proven spinal treatments that help restore patients to their normal function as quickly as possible.
- SportsOur sports medicine specialists, certified athletic trainers, and certified strength and conditioning specialists can help you get back on track, fast!
- Success Stories
- Location & Contact
CHANGING HOW THERAPY IS DONE. ONE PATIENT AT A TIME.
How do two physical therapists set out to change the way physical therapy is practiced? We dream big.
When we started the company, our mission was to improve lives -– the lives of patients suffering from injury, the lives of our colleagues, and the lives of the people in our community.
But it all began by accident — one car accident and one football injury, to be exact.
We both know what it’s like to be a physical therapy patient — we’ve been there. Each of us sustained injuries as young men – one of us in a serious car accident during college, the other while playing high school football. Our treatment and subsequent healing had such a profound impact on our lives that we each decided to pursue careers in physical therapy. We met in our graduate residency program and became good friends and colleagues.
After completing our training, we launched our careers as physical therapists. We remained friends, and as our careers progressed we started envisioning the kind of physical therapy company we dreamed about creating one day. We knew what it felt like to deal with debilitating physical injury, and all the pain and emotion that comes with it. We had been on the other side, and we had a unique understanding of what patients need and how the treatment process could be improved.
Our unique experience helped us develop our patient-centric philosophy and our shared vision of a special place –- a place where we could practice physical therapy in a whole new way.
Our dream was to design the perfect environment totally devoted to healing – one where we would be free to treat the whole patient and not just localized injuries.
We wanted to create a place that would provide the absolute highest level of care, including comprehensive one-on-one evaluations, hands-on manual therapy, the most advanced techniques, and the best, most highly trained team of physical therapists – all in a state-of-the art facility.
And we didn’t stop there. Our company is fanatically devoted to exceptional and compassionate customer service – the kind that’s hard to find these days. We didn’t just want patients – we wanted raving fans.
We finally saw our dream realized in 2004 when we opened Coury & Buehler Physical Therapy in one small office. Today, the company has multiple offices throughout Orange County and continues to expand. Our enthusiastic team of therapists and employees is as committed as we are. Together we feel we’ve succeeded in creating a culture of healing and hope.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING COURY & BUEHLER PHYSICAL THERAPY
We are truly honored to have the opportunity to help you and we look forward to working with you.
Brandon J. Buehler, PT, DPT, OCS Rich Coury, PT, MPT, OCS, ATC, CSCS